Terms and Conditions of Ma Soumission Assurance
The following terms and conditions, which came into effect on May 01, 2019, constitute the agreement applicable to the use of the My Insurance Submission website, as agreed between its owner and the user of the website. As soon as you tick the « I accept » icon below, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted all of these terms and conditions. It should be noted that these terms and conditions of use may be modified at any time by the owner.
Purpose of the website
The website Ma Soumission Assurance offers you access to a service to collect the necessary information and put you in contact with partners in order to facilitate access to insurance quotes for the user.
Our mission is to save the user time and money by making it easy to find your insurance that meets your needs, our priority being to find the best price for you:
Our service includes the following elements:
- Provide a 100% free and non-binding service for users ;
- Collect and distribute the information necessary for the preparation of bids by partners ;
- Provide access to a network of professional partners
What the site is not
First of all, this site is not a broker registered with the Autorité des marchés financiers (hereinafter: the « AMF »), does not offer insurance brokerage services and does not hold any other securities whatsoever on behalf of insurance companies. This site acts as an intermediary between the user and the partners and is only a tool allowing the collection and transmission of all the information required by all the partners in order to allow them to prepare and transmit an adapted submission.
Second, The Site does not offer a referral service to do business with one partner rather than another. The choice to do business with a partner following receipt of the submission depends entirely and solely on the user and it is up to the user to make the appropriate verifications with the Authority to ensure compliance, legitimacy and the right to practice as a partner, by consulting in particular the registers and information made available to him by the Authority. Indeed, before signing a contract with one of our partners, it is your responsibility to demand to see your licence from the AMF and ask the right questions to fully understand the analysis of your needs.
Thus, although the Site does its best to connect the user with reliable and reputable partners, the Site cannot guarantee their qualification, prices, works and services offered. The Site is not liable for damages resulting from a service agreement entered into with one of our network partners. See further details in the section « Liability and Limitation of Liability » below.
Finally, the My Insurance Submission Site is not part of the contractual agreements between partners and users and does not guarantee the accuracy of the offers sent by our partners. Submissions must be validated with them. In addition, none of the future clauses may bind The Site, its creator and administrators to any obligations with regard to the execution of brokerage mandates concluded with partners.
Information to be transmitted, its processing and acceptance by the user
In order to be able to provide its services, the My Insurance Submission Site must collect all the necessary information so that the partners are able to prepare a satisfactory submission adapted to the user’s needs. Thus, by accepting these terms and conditions, the user agrees to transmit all necessary personal or confidential information to The My Insurance Submission Site through an online form.
The My Insurance Submission Site reserves the right to remove any information transmitted by the user when it has reason to believe that such information is contrary to these terms and conditions of use or contravenes the rights held by third parties.
Any information transmitted by the user may be modified or removed from the databases of My Insurance Quote by sending an email to this effect to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The My Insurance Submission Site reserves a period of 15 days from the receipt of such a request to withdraw or modify the information requested.
The information will not be made available to third parties other than partners.
By including his telephone number in the form and submitting it, the user agrees to be contacted by the partners or by the validator team of the My Insurance Submission Site, even if he is registered on the national telecommunication list excluded. The user also agrees to be contacted by the partners by telephone, e-mail or text message in order to obtain further information necessary to prepare the submission adapted to the user’s needs or to conclude a contract. If the partners are unable to contact the user, the user understands that he or she will not be able to obtain bids from these partners.
Accuracy of information transmitted by the user
The user is at all times responsible for the conformity and veracity of the information he transmits through the website. All information must therefore be valid, complete and up to date at the time of transmission, otherwise the sanctions provided for below in the section « Prohibited acts and sanctions in the event of contravention » may be applied.
The My Insurance Submission Site has the right, but not the obligation, to consult the information submitted by users of this site. Thus, The My Insurance Submission Site is released from any responsibility concerning the verification of the information transmitted by the user and any effect or damage caused following the transmission or use thereof as more fully detailed in the section « Commitments. and limitations of liability ».
If the user wishes to obtain quotes for life insurance, your request may be forwarded to a financial advisor at Industrial Alliance, Financial Group, Sun Life Financial Canada, SFL Wealth Management or Investors Group Wealth Management. If no quote meets your needs, you can make a second request to be put in contact with other partners and compare all the quotes obtained.
The confidentiality of information transmitted by the user is important to The My Insurance Submission Site. Without being able to guarantee its success, My Insurance Submission Site undertakes to take all possible and reasonable measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information transmitted to it by the user and has developed a policy to this end to protect personal and confidential information in accordance with the Private Sector Personal Information Protection Act which you can consult here: http://www.legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/showdoc/cs/P-39.1
However, by accepting these terms and conditions, the user understands and acknowledges that despite the goodwill of the My Insurance Submission Site, it is impossible to guarantee the success of the security measures put in place as well as the confidentiality and security of the information transmitted since the Internet is never entirely secure. The user thus accepts the risks and possible damages due to the transmission and collection of personal information and accepts the application of the section « Liability Commitments and Limitations ».
Intellectual property and content
For greater certainty, the information on this site and any other platform is provided for information purposes only and has no official or professional value. Thus, The My Insurance Submission Site does not guarantee the accuracy of the content on its site or on any of its other platforms, although every effort is made to keep it up to date.
The My Insurance Quote Site reserves the right to modify or remove content from the website or any of its other platforms without notice.
In addition, the content of the website and its other platforms, its design, layout and functionality as well as the trademarks and images used on the site are the exclusive property of Le Site Ma Soumission Assurance and are protected by intellectual property laws. Any copying, reproduction, use, distribution, retransmission, display, publication is therefore strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the My Insurance Submission Site. However, it is permitted to share our content on social networks and to establish one or more hypertext links (hyperlink) with our web pages provided that the following conditions are met: no product from the site is reproduced, no content is placed in a « frame », that you do not affirm anything on behalf of the My Insurance Submission Site (such as recommending a product or service) and that your site does not contain any libelous, obscene or threatening elements.
A contravention of this section results in the application of the appropriate sanctions as described below in the section « Liability Commitments and Limitations » and is liable to prosecution.
For the information of the user, My Insurance Submission Site uses « cookies ».
A cookie or cookie is a small text file stored on the hard drive of a visitor to a site like this one. No confidential information is recorded and it is not dangerous or harmful to your system. On the contrary, cookies are used to personalize and thus improve the browsing experience on this web platform. If the user no longer wishes to be subject to cookies, he or she can disable them via his or her browser options (whether Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or other).
Liability commitments and limitations
Commitments – Obligation of means : The My Insurance Submission Site undertakes to act in the best interests of the user, while exercising prudence and diligence. It also undertakes to act to the best of its ability in accordance with good practice and good practice in order to ensure quality service in accordance with these terms and conditions through its website.
Limitation of general liability for damages : Subject to the relevant provisions of law, The My Insurance Submission Site, its creator and administrators, are not liable for any direct or indirect damage that may be caused to the user or a partner resulting from the use or inability to use this website, regardless of the cause.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, The My Insurance Submission Site does not guarantee in any way and is in no way responsible for the following elements:
- Limitation of liability for the functionality of the site: The user understands that no website is entirely free from computer or other problems and that therefore My Insurance Quote Site cannot guarantee an uninterrupted and fully functional online quotation request service (accessibility, error messages, etc.) at all times. Thus, The My Insurance Submission Site does not in any way guarantee the availability or operation of the website or any of its other platforms or the results of the submission request process.
The My Insurance Submission Site does not warrant that the files hosted on our server will not cause errors, that they do not contain computer viruses, Trojan horses or other items harmful to your computer equipment.
The My Insurance Submission Site reserves the right to terminate its activities, for any reason whatsoever, without notice.
- Limitation of liability for the content of the site: As previously stated, My Insurance Submission Site is not a broker and cannot guarantee the conformity and updating of the information contained on the website. The My Insurance Submission Site is in no event liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user in connection with any use of any information appearing on the site, any action taken on the basis of the information posted on its website or platforms or any error, omission, inaccuracy or lack of update in the content.
The opinions or comments in the pages and articles of the My Insurance Submission Site are those of the editors or the person to whom they are attributed.
- Limitation of liability for external sites: My Insurance Submission Site does not verify, endorse, approve or recommend the content displayed on websites or any other platform to which hypertext links lead. The My Insurance Submission Site can therefore under no circumstances be held responsible for the content of external sites.
- Limitation of liability for the validity and protection of personal and confidential information: As previously specified, the user is at all times responsible for the conformity and veracity of the information he transmits through the website.
Thus, The My Insurance Submission Site is released from any responsibility concerning the verification of the information transmitted by the user and any effect or damage caused directly or indirectly following the transmission or use thereof.
In addition, although My Insurance Submission Site undertakes to take all possible and reasonable measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information transmitted to it by the user, My Insurance Submission Site is in no way liable for any direct or indirect damage suffered by the user in connection with the protection of personal or confidential information transmitted since this is in no way guaranteed.
- Limitation of liability regarding partners and their services: As previously specified, My Insurance Submission Site does not offer a referral service and is not a party in any way to contractual agreements entered into between users and partners.
The My Insurance Submission Site disclaims any liability with respect to the partners’ right to practice, any verification incumbent on the user with the Authority and it can in no way be held responsible for the choice to do business with a partner rather than another and the consequences of this choice, in any way whatsoever. Thus, the My Insurance Submission Site cannot be held responsible for the products or services sold or for any damage caused by the user or partner.
Obligations of users and partners, penalties for contraventions and compensation commitments
The partners and users of the service undertake to:
- comply with all the provisions of these terms and conditions ;
- comply with the legislation in force at all times ;
- provide legitimate, accurate, complete and up-to-date information ;
- do not submit a fictitious, vexatious request or one that is solely intended to harm or waste unnecessary time ;
- not compromise the security, accessibility and integrity of the website in any way (malware, spam, viruses, etc.)
- not represent another person or company without their consent
- do not infringe the rights of the My Insurance Submission Site and third parties, including trademark rights, patent rights, privacy or publicity rights, copyright, etc. ;
- do not use a robot or any other electronic means to collect data ;
- do not bypass protective measures designed to restrict access to one or more parts of the website.
In the event that the user or partners commit a prohibited act or generally contravene any of the provisions of these terms and conditions, My Insurance Submission Site reserves the right:
- restrict or prevent access to its site, services and all its platforms, without any prior notice
- to take any action without delay or notice or to take any action necessary to stop the contravention and to obtain compensation for damages resulting therefrom. Such compensation shall cover judicial and extrajudicial costs, audit fees and other costs and expenses incurred in the course of any prosecution, action or proceeding relating to the foregoing.
Compensation commitment : The user or partners undertake to indemnify The My Insurance Submission Site and to hold it, its shareholders, directors, employees, agents, assigns, officers, representatives and partners harmless from any liability in the event of any claim, demand or action (including judicial and extrajudicial costs), audit fees and other costs and expenses incurred in the course of any action, suit, suit or proceeding relating to the foregoing) for damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of its use of the Comparer Life Insurance site, in the event of any liability or breach of any of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
Signature and acceptance of the terms and conditions : By accepting these terms and conditions of use of the website, the user has read, understands and accepts:
- to generally comply with all the provisions, obligations and commitments of these Terms and Conditions;
- to comply with all provisions on limitations of liability and indemnification commitment
- that his or her personal and confidential information is collected in accordance with the Privacy and Confidentiality Policy.